Recovery By Meghan Hits 10K
We did it! Recovery By Meghan has officially reached 10,000 site visits. I didn't know what would become of this project when I launched it in June 2017, but I am so glad I have continued to share my story with all of you for the past 14 months. I have received such amazing feedback (and a few minor criticisms) and some of you have showed incredible bravery in sharing your story with me (which touches me beyond measure).
I want to thank all of you for clicking the link to my blog week after week and following me on this journey to recovery. Mental health seems to be more and more openly discussed, but until more people feel comfortable opening up, and we create better access to resources, and we CONTINUE to decrease the mental illness stigma, I will not stop what I do.
Let's take a look at some Recovery By Meghan milestones.
- Recovery By Meghan has reached 10,000 site visits.
- RBM has been read in 55 countries across the world.
- RBM has been viewed in 593 cities all around the globe.
- My blog has been opened on every continent except Antartica (in the words of my therapist: "I guess the penguins don't have wifi!").
- I hosted my first giveaway.
- Countless direct messages on Instagram and private messages on Facebook. Even a few emails!
Thank you, to all of you, for making this project so worthwhile. I wouldn't be celebrating 10K if it weren't for my readers!
Who knows what the future will bring for Recovery By Meghan. I'd like to think that I've only just begun.
All my love,